Thursday 18 August 2011

Facebook and Driving

As all of you know by now....Merrick Cantrell is on Facebook.  These past few days I have been getting irritated with Merrick always on my name, "like"-ing my own status, pictures, posts, etc. and him saying nasty things to his friends, posting dumb videos from the 90's and asking people I don't know to be my friend.  Thanks to his good buddy Matt Pete who joined the other day, Merrick said he would do his own. I can now go back to "like"ing my own things! Haha

But, we have come to a problem in just a short amount of time.  Merrick has gotten big headed.  He has had over 30 friend requests (wonderful), people commenting on his wall (wonderful), and people messaging him (wonderful). That is the point of Facebook!  He is now saying it's his Facebook page and I am not allowed on it. Haha, can someone please talk some sense in to this man!??! He is crazy! What's mine is his and what's his is mine...right?

Oh, and he also wants to put "in a relationship" on there...I say no, is that bad?

Here is Merrick for the driving portion of this post: Take it away....

Hello again.  As we all know Pam is an awful asian driver.  At home i get nervous about her hitting a mailbox or sitting to close to the steering wheel.  Here she has an obscene obsession with trying to hit curbs.  There are a ton of roundabouts here and she cant resist hitting them in my car.  I have tried praying, keeping silent, and calmly telling her that curbs are not good for our automobile (none of these tactics have worked).  So i have resorted to the only thing that I believe will be beneficial in her "commonwealth driving education" I yell/scream at her with as many obscenities and course language as humanly possible.  Still she continues to barrel head first into these man made obstacles without a shread of worry.  So anyone that is reading this blog I am looking for another alternative, suggestions please...

I think I am a great driver and the fact that I just got in the car and started driving is a huge success! He has been getting on me for "hitting curbs" he hit one on the way to the park this afternoon! -Pam

5 comments:

  1. yall make me laugh. love reading this stuff bc I can hear you all saying it. p.s. I really hope that's your car. bump the jams pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really the car. Merrick has very strict rules of what jams I can play in the car. We don't have the same taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DYING thinking about how close you sit to the steering wheel!
    If he can get on your page, then you should be able to get on his! Why can't you put in a relationship? Afterall, you did move around the world to be together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I am trying really hard to relax and put the seat back a little more. One day at a time...

    I think everyone knows we are in a relationship already so we don't need to do it. Maybe when we get engaged then i'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt know where to tell you this, so Im telling you here. Im feeling the new layout to the blog. love the pictures - it reminds me of a filmstrip. Be on the look out for snail mail :)

    ReplyDelete