Monday 15 August 2011

the weekend

hey guys,

im sitting here trying to relax and pam "bothering me" thompson wants me to update the blog.  So here it is....We have had and interesting week here.  I had to work all weekend with people from my company coming into town for a huge exposition this weekend.  Friday night we went out for a bite to eat and drinks with my co-worker here in perth and a couple i also work with from sydney.  Pam enjoyed being able to hangout with some girls and listen to them call me a cheap ass all night.  So it has been brought to my attention that i am extremely greedy with my money (i think we all knew this before friday night so no hair of my ass).  Yesterday we went to our 1st Aussie BBQ, it was great they had burgers, brats, weiners, anitpasta salad, and there were about 10 children running around.  We were invited by another guy i work with that is from Texas working out here in Melbourne.  They have 5 kids so that would explain the obscene number of children running around.  Pam had a good many beers and was extremely funny.  we were told that she might be the only girl in the world that is brown/asian with a southern accent.  They loved her.  Anyhow, i hope everyone is doing great.  Love you guys and miss you guys!  Holler at your boi

Merrick over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment