Monday 1 August 2011

What is Melting Pot?

Okay, so Merrick and I have had an eventful week.  We have turned domesticated with our excitement for new recipes, date nights, and Jeopardy competitions.

It's gotten pretty intense where we have made rules for our Jeopardy nights.  I am known for just screaming out all kinds of words hoping one of the words I say is correct. So, Merrick put a smack down on that.  The last word that comes out of my mouth is my final answer.  When it comes to categories we know who is going to master what.  I am pretty good with brands, technology, and pictures.  Merrick is good with sports, geography, and history.  When it comes to categories like Presidents, Bible, and literature we say the same names...Obama, Bush, Clinton, David, Abraham, Jesus, and Shakespeare. We just know these are guaranteed answers! haha!

Anyhoo, the other night something great happened.  I killed Merrick 25-6 (would have been higher for Merrick but he got cocky with the daily doubles).  I think everything that I have ever learned in my life was in this one game of Jeopardy.  I was clearing categories. We are still in shock and just can't get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment