Tuesday 26 July 2011

Work, Running, and Lying

Here we go ladies and gents.  Pam is finally getting me to blog so im gonna tell you how everything has been going in Merrick's little world.  I am working all the time and things are finally starting to pick up with our clients here so that make me a happy little man.  My boss is this little Indian guy named Vijay Gupta.  I wish you all could see him, he is basically your typical broken english indian that loves Harry Potter.  We have been jogging a good bit lately getting ready for the 12K that my little angel mentioned previously.  I took her on a hour run the other day and on the completion on the jog i was completely cursed out, shes adorable.  Now on to my lying problem, i would like to hear your comments on why i lie... I was doing a sales call the other day and my customer asked how my girlfriend was doing getting settled here, so on and so forth.  I went on about a 10 minute tangent on how she gets up at 6 in the morning everyday and goes fishing by herself and how good she is at it, etc...the guy didnt even care, but for some reason i thought that he would be interested in hearing how good of a fisherwoman my girlfriend was.  I have no idea what i was thinking.  As soon as i left his office i just thought to myself,  how did all that shit come from my brain out of my mouth...Anyhow, whoever is reading this, love you guys, miss you guys.  Pam is making me cook dinner now so i have to get busy.  See ya later alligators

3 comments:

  1. This defnitely gave me a good laugh this morning! You and Pam are two peas in a pod because she makes up lies exactly like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin- I make up lies to see people laugh. Merrick lies because he's bored. When he told me this I was like, "We are way to similar"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merrick I'm so glad you jumped into this. You had me laughing at work today reading your post so job well done. I'd have to say that you probably lie to see what you can get away with. Your lies only continue once you realize that its not of interest, like you want to get caught....my opinion anyway. Keep em coming. It's been the highlight of my day checking in to see what you too are up to. I miss you guys. I want a phone call or skypde date soon. Smooches ;)

    ReplyDelete