Friday 22 July 2011

My First Night Alone

Merrick is in sales and has to travel a good bit.  I was supposed to go with him to Sydney this weekend, but his company last minute decided to just do an over night trip. He left this afternoon and will be back late tomorrow night.  So, there was no point in me going if he was just going for a conference and that's it.

These are the beer of choice for tonight.
Right now, it's raining buckets outside and it's cold.  I had a plan to go on a run this afternoon and grab a drink down the street, but it's raining so bad I don't feel like it anymore. So, I'll just do it tomorrow if it doesn't rain.  Luckily,  I made Merrick stop by Liquor Land last night to get me a few beers and a bottle of Chardonnay. I am just going to cook me some dinner, watch a movie, and drink a a few by myself.


OH YEAH! I have a MagicJack (thanks dad!) so I can receive calls and call people with an United States phone number!! All for FREE! Merrick and I experimented with it the other day and talked with family.  Merrick and I got in the mood to do some prank calls too (can't tell you who we did it to because they are still on going). I then tried to prank call Erin because I know her number by heart and it didn't work out to well. Merrick is a lot better at it than me!  I'll call some people tonight! So, be prepared to talk! If you want here is our number: 1-954-353-6489

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You should have gotten Merrick to do it! I could tell it was you after like one sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I could just pick up the phone and call....uh oh

    ReplyDelete