Friday 22 July 2011

Mr. Johnnie Bats

Here is Mr. Johnnie Bats himself!
Merrick is currently involved in the Melville Fast Pitch Softball League.  Games are on Sundays and he seems to be really enjoying himself.  He actually shocked me this past Sunday.  He had some great hits and plays, hence the muddy uniform. His teammates are very supportive and really enjoy him as much as I do!  His teammates are all different races, ages, and sizes! Haha! There are some older Venezuelans, middle-aged Americans, and cuddly Australians.  Didn't see any girlfriends or wives at the game this past Sunday other than one little asian woman.  She didn't look really interested in talking to me so I snubbed her when we were talking to her boyfriend (a marine from Cali). I'll get some video of Merrick playing this Sunday and show you guys his skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment