Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Introduction

I'm not sure whether a blog and myself will be a good combination but we'll see how this goes!

First off, let me say how blessed I am for such great friends!  They gave me such a great send off the night before I left with dinner at The Lazy Goat and drinks afterwards at Hoops n Hops.  There was such a huge crowd of people who showed up and made me feel really special!  I know about 50% of them were there because it was something to do.  I'm not crazy! But I had a great time chit chatting and taking "brown shots"!

Here are some pictures from my last night in Greenville, South Carolina:
As for my last day in Greenville, it was tough.  I woke up early in the morning with my niece and we started packing and cleaning up.  I was fine till about 11 o'clock when I realized that I didn't have a full day and I only had a few hours to get in my goodbyes.

My friends came by, we talked, laughed, and ate Chick-fil-A. Kendall had a sampling of everything and I think Peter would have been proud!  It meant a lot to me that they were there to be with my before I left! I kicked them out around 2 o'clock to have myself a moment.  :)

I will miss my family and friends very much but it's not forever, just till next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment